Effective Date: May 2023
Personal Information We Collect
For the purposes of this Notice, except where a different definition is noted, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer/resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information, information that has been de-identified or aggregated, or other information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws. invesableai.com may collect, or has collected, the following categories of
- Identifiers, which includes your first and last name; phone number; email address; home address; social security number; driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued identification numbers; username and password; and online identifiers as detailed below including IP address or device IDs.
- Payment and financial information, including your financial account information and statements; investment information; loan information; state of income tax; and related financial information that is required to render our Services.
- Commercial information, which includes products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; account history; and/or other commercial activity associated with our Services.
- Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic network activity, which includes the information disclosed in Section 1(b) above (“Usage Information”).
- Geolocation data, which includes your device location.
- Audio, electronic, or visual information, which includes your photographic, video, or audio recordings that are uploaded as part of the User Content and might be capable of identifying you.
- Professional or employment-related information, which includes information about the company you work for; business contact information; your job title; and company financial information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we collect about you for all of the business purposes outlined in Section 3 above.
Sources of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following categories of sources:
- From you, including via our Site, telephone, in-person, postal mail, social media, forums, or other means
- From other individuals using our Site or Services who may provide information about you to us through content submissions or postings on the Site, or to facilitate communication with you
- Our affiliated businesses and brands
- Our service providers, including our communications and analytics providers
- Third party social media or communications platforms, such as if you choose to use an integrated third-party social media platform.
We may supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers.
Who We Share Personal Information With
We limit our disclosure of the categories of Personal Information identified above to our service providers for one or more business purposes, as described
Your Privacy Rights
- Right to Know. You have the right to, up to twice in a 12-month period, request what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information that is collected by us.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information by a business. However, as noted above, we do not currently sell any Personal Information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights described above.
You may also designate an authorized agent, in writing or through a power of attorney, to request to exercise the above rights on your behalf. The authorized agent may submit a request to exercise these rights by emailing the letter of authorization or power of attorney using the contact information provided at the end of this Policy.
What information do we collect?.We may collect personal information from you when you use our website or services, such as your name, email address, and payment information. We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How do we use your information?We may use your personal information to provide our services, process payments, and communicate with you about our services. We may also use your information for research and analysis purposes.
Do we share your information?We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors and data analytics providers. We may also share your information if required by law or to protect our rights or property.
How do we protect your information?We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. We use encryption and other security measures to protect your information..